- Silks and Static trapeze (skill specific 2) National Centre for Circus Arts 2013-present
- PLAI workshop, Gravity and Levity (Static trapeze, silks and rope) August 2013
- Paralympic Opening Ceremony Big Top Training (static trapeze, rope, sway pole, harness) May-September 2012
- Graeae and Circus Space (Static and flying trapeze, rope) 2010-2012
- Training with Tina Carter for Cirquenova (Silks, rope, harness, cocoon, hoop) 2008-2011
- Cinderella’s Mother, Into The Woods, The Royal Exchange Manchester. Directed by Matthew Xia. Static Trapeze and harness.
Elephant… Directed by Milton Lopes. Aerial Silks and rope.
- Peter Pan in Beauty and the Beast, Theatre Royal Stratford East, directed by Dawn Reid. Aerial Silks
- I Breathe, directed by Paul Evans, Liberty Festival. Static Trapeze
- Paralympic Legacy Event: Herne Bay, directed by Tina Carter. Aerial Silks.
- Paralympics Opening Ceremony, directed by Jenny Sealy and Bradly Hemmings. Sway pole
- Prometheus Awakes, directed by Amit Shah, Graeae Theatre Co. Harness.
- Sheer, a theatrical piece by Maria Oshodi. Extant Theatre Co. tour. Aerial Silks
- Variety Club Children’s Charity Coram Fields. Aerial Silks.
- National Theatre programming of “Watch this Space” South Bank Centre (London). Aerial Silks.
- Stockton on Tees Riverside international Festival (Newcastle). Aerial Silks.
- Open Rehearsals for Cultural Olympiad at Pastures Youth Centre (London). Aerial Silks.
- Spittafields Festival (London) Aerial Silks.
- Greenwich and Docklands Street Arts Festival (London) Aerial Silks.
- Liberty Festival (London) Aerial silks.
- Showcase of ‘Stellar’ with Cirque Nova (Leytonstone, London) Harness, Cacoon, silks.