Amelia is an accomplished singer and multi-instrumentalist. She has been writing music professionally for the last 10 years both as a gigging musician and for theatrical pieces. Style ranges from classical, musical theatre, folk, jazz and blues. Her expertise is in the following areas:
- Belt: G4-A7
- Singing: Soprano, G4 – Eb7
- Electric Bass
- Celtic Harp
- Musical Orchestration/composition
Musical director credits:
- Elephant… directed by Milton Lopes in conjunction with Graeae Theatre Company.
- Soul Bear, PAD Productions, directed by Emily Howlett and Lara Steward.
- I Breathe, Flying Diplodocus, directed by Paul Evans.
- The Eversley Singers (Composer, conductor co-musical director) Choir run by Amelia Cavallo and Andrea Lewis.
- The Untimely Death of Mr. String, The Raven Theatre Company, directed by Laura Rugg.
- Alice’s Adventures in a New World, Fluff Productions, directed by Jessica Beck.
- Helianthus, The Squat Collective. Directed by Andrea Lewis.
- Lilly’s Dream, RCSSD panto. Directed by Paul Barker.
Listen to Amelia on Cita Ciega!